Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Wisteria Outlet is the absolute JAM!

I should mention that this is the most I have ever blogged! I think it's directly related to the fact that my class is over and my clients are few and far between right now!

Back to it, shall we?

My mother was headed to the Wisteria Outlet and asked if I had any requests. Yes. Two of these, please:


No Go.


A few minutes later she texted me this:



I had been eyeballing these Medallion Iron Arm Chair for a long, long time. Then they disappeared. This is typical for me. I watch and watch things, and then they disappear.
I think that is the Libra part of me.


Well, low and behold four of these fabulous chairs popped up! Regularly priced $299. At the outlet $179...After a little haggling...$74!!! SEVENTY FOUR DOLLARS, people! Granted there is a little rust on the back, but I can fix that!

I get ridiculously giddy over good deals! This is no exception!

These are going to look great around the (round) table that I have yet to find! :)

2 comments:

Matt said...

Ok Emily, since you are good at finding deals. Go to the Design Within Reach website and find ME a good deal on a great round dining table. Oh and this one is gonna need chairs too.

Unknown said...

Oh, I know the one you need, and it is only $3,000!

Post a Comment