Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A new house

In my dreams, of course.

Santa did not deliver my extra bathroom/closet/office space. Bad Santa. I'm moving on to bigger and better things dreams.

I know that it will be extremely hard to leave the house we are in now. We have put a lot of sweat into this little place and I think it looks pretty good.

But, if we were to ever build, these are some styles I'm liking right now. Today. Highly likely things will change in 6 months.







I really like the floor plan. Love the porches. The only thing that is missing is a bedroom downstairs. We are dreaming, right?

If you notice the two front rooms separated by the vestibule. I picture it looking something like this:


And in the back, the kitchen and family room...



We can't forget about the back porch! 



This is one of my favorites from all of my pinterest boards...



0 comments:

Post a Comment