Sunday, January 2, 2011

touching base.

Lots of people say this, but Thanksgiving/Christmas/NYE really is my favorite time of year. And I am totally bummed it is over. This year Jason and I started our own traditions--we had a pretty low key Christmas. We exchanged gifts and then had my dad over for breakfast.

NYE we traveled down the street to a neighbors house where i drank too much wine, and talked too much (and probably too loud).

The first 48 hours of 2011 have been big. We have bought a new mattress, joined a church and are preparing for new windows to be installed this week. I look forward to 2011...hoping for some big changes--starting with a blog facelift! woot! this place should be looking spiffy in a few months!

Unfortunately, I don't have (m)any pictures from christmas or NYE, but i'll leave you with this handsome guy.






0 comments:

Post a Comment