Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OH EM GEE


Meet Ms. Sophia(2). She's real nice.


"Trend-setting Sofia 2 is full of ideas--the perfect friend for all of your embroidery and sewing projects. Compact in size, she always has something to share!"

That came from the brochure! They actually give all of their sewing machines girl names and refer to them as 'she'! haha!


Jason was so funny. I told him there was a USB jack* and he booted me out of the way! I kid.
He is really good at figuring things out and enjoys doing it. So we learned how to do the bobbin together! Only once did he say "STOP. PUSHING. THE. BUTTONS". Haha!


3 comments:

lostwithoutpaint said...

thats so awesome i also refer to objects as male and female. example : my car is a she and my vibrator is a he. love you Em!

paula said...

she is a beauty.

Unknown said...

:::::gasp!:::::::
a celebrity!
:)

Thanks for the comment! I'm an avid reader of Two Ellie, btw!

Post a Comment