Saturday, April 9, 2011

Flashback!

Since nothing exciting or blog worthy has happened lately, we are going to do a little flashback!

FLASHBACK: A few years ago, my powerbook started making some crazy sound, click clack-click-click-chiggy chiggy-pheeew (or something like that) and then died. Like really DIED and took all of my documents (photos) with it to computer heaven! To say I was devastated would be and understatement. Many, many tears were shed over this.
Why hadn't I backed my computer in some five years?! Because thats what smart awesome people do, not I!
FLASH FORWARD: A few months ago a friend messaged me saying he had a file on his computer labeled 'emily' and did i want them? YES!!! He worked some magic and dumped nearly all of my lost photos from europe onto my computer--which i have just put on flickr to insure that i never lose them again!

Now FLASHBACK AGAIN!

The Groningen train station

Prague 

Pat Green in Amsterdam. 

Boise--I kid. 

Gabby and Harris very serious about their backgammon while camping in Greece.

Greece




These are just some cool ass people who became a family. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment