Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros

I've been a little under the weather, so Monday afternoon i dropped by my doctor's office and got celestone shot. Let me say that i LOVE these things! They hurt like hell, but OMG. The wrinkle between my eyes disappears, i could clean for days and i am never short on words. Love. the. celestone shots.
This being my birthday week and all, I needed the extra bump to overcome the crud and celebrate 28 years of living in full force!
So high on steroids (ha!), Jason and I headed to a hole in the wall to listen to some music.
It was an awesome show. It was a small show--maybe 100 people there. Jason and i had the privilege of standing behind two of the most ridiculous people in the joint. Jason stood behind a guy who had a huge, nasty, curly pony tail and every time the band would start to jam, the guy would bob his head and his nasty pony would go in jason's face. It was hilarious! And the most obnoxious girl ever stood in front of me. She obviously had participated in some extracurricular activities before the show. She hippy danced all over my feet. At one point i gave her a little 'knock it off-just kidding-i was hippy dancing too' shove. It was actually well received, but she didn't get the 'knock it off' part.
Anyways, they didn't come out on stage until nearly 10:30, so we listened for an hour or so and headed home...




0 comments:

Post a Comment